Sunday, October 23, 2011

Make Your Own Scrapbook Paper



I LOVED doing this project!  All you need is a little paint, and a ball point pen...well if you are like me a pencil too!

I first with my pencil I mapped out how I wanted all my squares, rectangles etc
I then watered down Acrylic paint so it was the consistency of ALMOST water colors...mainly because I didn't want my color to be too bright...just soft and faded.
Next I took a ball point pen and went around the boxes and added more lines and hearts and circles and so on.  The best part of this project is if you mess up it looks like it is supposed to be that way!!

I am using this in my daughters room .... golly her room is taking too long to finish.  Some days I feel as though I am in the FAST LANE going very slow...I guess when you have a 2 year old and a 5 month old it is to be expected!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...