Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Girls Bathroom {DONE}

The Girls Bathroom is DONE!!!


( I took 2 pictures of the bathroom, one in the morning {above} and one at night {below}.  As the window behind the shower curtain can be so BRIGHT!)












 I must apologize first, I forgot to take a before picture.

This bathroom is probably the biggest overhaul of the 4.  My husband really put a lot of hard work in.  He retiled the floors, which I love the 16 x 16 tiles he put down.  He moved the light up, because I just HAD to have this mirror in here.  But it was actually in his favor, being that he is 6'4 if we hadn't moved it up his head would be cut off!  He had to redo the plumbing too so the free standing vanity would work.  It is a good thing I married a man who loves to remodel too, and of course keep his wife happy! ;)

The shower curtain was my inspiration for this room.  I was wondering around the clearance section in Kohl's when I saw this curtain for $7!!  I love the colors and I wanted to add something fun to this bathroom since it is for our 2 girlies!  I am not much of a "themed room" person, so this seemed to suit me well.

I love how it turned out!  3 bathrooms down 1 to go!!  {the last one is only a half bath...HOORAY}


2 comments:

  1. The bathroom looks great. I just love that mirror. Thanks for sharing at DIYbyDesign's Winter Blues Wednesday party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, bright colors! I love the shower curtain. Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...