Friday, December 21, 2012

Turquoise Headboard...just in time for Christmas!

I love when random people find me through ads and we just hit it off!  This lady was looking for a headboard for her daughter, she wanted it fun to match her bed spread!

Here is a peek at the bed spread!
She loves the turquoise color in this bed spread and wanted to bring it out in the headboard!  



We found this super fun headboard and took a pillow sham in to match the color!!  A perfect match!!!

Here is the bed right out of the spray room!  I LOVE this color!  
But any bed always needs a little more personality......



That's where the sand paper and stain comes in!  I ran my sander over the edges to really make this bed fun and antiqued.  Antiqued is always a good idea when you have kids, if they ding the furniture it just adds more character!  After I sanded it down I rubbed it with a stain to darken it and really add some depth to the bed!



I love this bed, it was so fun!!

I hope everyone has a very very Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...