Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Vendor #3 Lost and Found

Last summer I took my furniture over and set up in front of Lost and Found. The store owners, Rex and Cheryl, let me have free reign of their store to set up this display outside.  HEAVEN.  I had so much fun digging and pulling stuff out to create a fun display.  They have so many treasures!!  And they are bringing LOTS of them to the boutique!!!


Cheryl will be taking over my dining area.  She will be bringing her beautiful vintage china and accessories to set the table and create a beautiful display.  (here is a sneak peak of a few items!)

I actually bought one of these cups and saucers and used it in my daughters room, see it on the shelf?


Some vintage suitcases.


And many many more accessories!  Cheryl has been collecting for the boutique for about a month now!  You will love what she has found!  We are so excited to have them join our boutique!!  You can check out their blog for other items they currently have as well!

Keep checking back this week, I will continue to feature one vendor each day!  As it gets closer I will also be doing a drawing for cash to spend at the boutique as well as another giveaway.  Head over and like my Start at Home Facebook page so you don't miss out on any of the giveaways!

Over Vendors
Home Made Pretty
The lovely Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...