Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Few Kitchen Accessories

After the boutique I promised myself I would chip away at a few of my own To Do's, believe me it is a rather long list that may never be complete!  I seem to add to it faster than I can complete it!

I started with the Kitchen!!

When I first did my kitchen I went for the tone on tone look, which really stressed me out, as I had lots of expensive no turning back decisions to make(my kitchen make over).  But I really love how it turned out.  It just needs a bit of color now!

Turquoise and Lime Green are my accent colors!

Here are just a couple of items I painted up today!  


I love how the stenciled box turned out.


These are wood salt and pepper shakers I picked up at the thrift store and painted.  A GREAT way to add color.


My kitchen is getting closer to being complete, a few last details and I will post some pictures of the new look, I want to say completed kitchen, but I would be lying to myself.  I know I will have to add or change something!

TTFN

Brooke

4 comments:

  1. I need you to come decorate my house or give me some tips!!
    Love ya Brooke!
    XOXO
    dani
    Love Me, Dani Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stenciled box is so cute. Love the salt and pepper shakers too! Great color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably a silly question but oh well. How do you disinfect the wood salt/pepper shakers? I LOVE shopping at thrift stores, but am always a little nervous to buy something I don't feel like I can thoroughly sanitize. I guess it's the germaphobe side of me coming out. But I would really love to be able to add a pop of color that way-- they just look so cute!

    I just found your blog via a table your ugly duckling table posted on KSL and it's been fun browsing around. You have lots of really fun ideas! and your house is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is maybe a silly question, but oh well. How do you disinfect the wood salt/pepper shakers? I LOVE shopping thrift stores but am always a little nervous about things I don't feel like I can thoroughly disinfect. I guess it's the germaphobe side of me coming out. But I would love to be able to something like that-- they add such a cute pop!

    I just found your blog via the ugly duckling table you posted on KSL. It's been fun browsing around. You have really cute ideas and your house is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...