Friday, June 28, 2013

A Thoughtful Spot


Welcome to my new thoughtful spot!  Since I have finished this corner, I often find myself curled up with a magazine, during quiet time, as that is the only quiet time around this house!  I am a sucker for magazines, I love to thumb through them and look at all the fun pictures. I admit I don't always read them , after all isn't a picture worth a thousand words?  

 

I found these pillows at TJ Maxx, and I was so happy when I saw them, they were just what I had in mind.  Actually what I had in mind was to make them, but it kept getting put on the back burner, so I bit the bullet and bought them.


I think my $1 basket from a garage sale makes up for the pillow purchase though, don't you agree?  This basket is where I stock pile all my magazines, when it is full I will worry about throwing some out, but for now they all stay!


PS I do still have one corner shelf for sale it is sister to the one is the picture, if you are interested please see my Furniture For Sale Tab at the top of the page!

Happy Weekend

Brooke

5 comments:

  1. Just found your blog from Better After! I love it!! I will be coming back! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke - First of all... LOVE your new spot! Love it! Secondly... I'm chuckling at the irony... I was working on mine this morning. A.L.M.O.S.T. there. Hugs, Holly
    http://coconutheadsurvivalguide.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just look at magazines too most of the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found you via Pinterest. I can't stop looking at all your projects. You are seriously amazing and I am blown away by everything I have seen. I wish you could come re-do my entire house. I am now following via email!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you have a thoughtful spot, lovely! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...