Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Wreath is BACK!!!

I have this random space in between 2 windows and above my couch.  I have had so many different things up there but nothing seemed to fill the space until TODAY!!  


I was so excited to pull my wreath out of storage and this door had been shoved back in a corner in my garage, what was I thinking right? 


I am so glad these fun finds/creations have found a home.  My husband teases me about getting attached to things way too easily.  I am always happy when they find a home and I don't have to give them a boot.  Don't worry though, I am not a hoarder YET.  

TTFN 

Brooke

6 comments:

  1. Brooke, I love it! Looks great and I really like the Larsen & Co. sign, it finishes of the wreath and shutters/door just perfectly.

    take care,
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, I love it! Looks great and I really like the Larsen & Co. sign, it finishes of the wreath and shutters/door just perfectly.

    take care,
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke, this is so pretty!! I love the sign as well. Thank you so much for inviting me to your paint party last week. I missed it last week, but have put you on my party schedule so I can join in the fun. Thank you for the visit and sweet comment to The Dedicated House as well. I would love it if you would share this pretty post at my Make it Pretty Monday party which is live now. Here is the link if you want to check it out. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2013/06/make-it-pretty-monday-week-55.html Hope to see you at the bash! See you at yours later. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great, very fresh and seasonal! I love when I get to use my favorites in a different way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute wreath, and I LOVE the sign above it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! The wreath is so cute!! Looks great with the sign and shutter. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...