Friday, August 16, 2013

Vintage Plant Stand Turned Side Table


 found this little beauty at a garage sale last week.  It was rather sad looking in the corner all by itself so I took it home for a facelift!
I love to find little pieces I can have some fun with and make an accent piece out of! 



Since coral seems to be the color of the week around here, I couldn't resist painting this table coral too!
Isn't it so fun and with the turquoise lamp, AHHH!!  






And, of course, it needed a few stripes too!  
I used Sweet Tangerine by Clark and Kensington, roughed up the edges and then glazed it! 




This little table has so much personality of it's own, and brings a fun flare to the room.

 

 This table is for sale if you are interested please send me a message
Brooke.n.larsen@gmail.com
TTFN

Brooke

Linking here
TGIF
Miss Mustard Seed
The Dedicated House

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Love the Table new look
    Looks like we like the same name Ha
    ::))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look for the new table-- I love how you can decorate and upcycle so many neat things from the 1960s 1970s
    Especially furniture.
    We happen to share our name too :)
    Come over some time and say hi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...