Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Furniture and Paint Party #17

We had record numbers last week!  Thank you for helping spread the word and linking up!


My paint project for the week is this beautiful French Desk.  I don't know what it is, but French Legs are my favorite!  Full post here


Don't you just love the 2 colors on this piece!?  The Crowned Goat stepped out of her comfort zone, and I am glad she did the end product is stunning!


Who doesn't love Patina or at least saying it?!  Redoux shows you how to achieve this fun look!


This green is spot on by Somerset Lane, I love this table against the dark wall!  


Last but not least this beautiful french side table by Sunflower Hugs!  I love the LEGS and all the fun designs!


If you are new leave me a comment, I LOVE NEW FRIENDS!!!

Here is my Paint Party Pinterest board, Check out all the Features from the Furniture & Paint Party!!

Please follow the rules for the link party, I promise to keep it short
1) Only Furniture and Paint Please!!
2) Link straight to your post not your blogs home page
3) Follow me somehow, I am not picky!
   photo instagram_zps88445fe4.png  photo fb_zps5d3a02b1.png  Follow on Bloglovin  photo email_zps9d1c6b12.png

4) Link back to this party using my address or my button on the sidebar.  
                               If you don't link back I wont feature you.
5) I love to Feature your awesome work, I will pin all featured projects, and I also share a few on  my Facebook page each week!
6)Visit others, make new friends!!
7) Have fun, and THANK YOU for joining!



7 comments:

  1. Hi, Thanks so much for stopping by Ethereal, PLUS what I Love :) and for hosting the party!
    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are pretty, but I love your French desk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature of my green table. yay

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to see my Patina'd table here! Thank you so much Brooke for featuring it. Will definitely be sharing. You have a wonderful party here, love the furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my French tables!
    Susan
    SunflowerHugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE all items sharing on this post, thank again to shared!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...