Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A little look at my Dollar Christmas Tree

Every year when I put up my tree it makes me smile a bit!  Most of my ornaments I bought at the Dollar Store or the day after Christmas!!  I do have to admit I have been adding to this tree for years now, and this year it is my favorite so far!!

These snowflakes I bought from the Dollar Tree, 10 for $1 and then I glittered them Tutorial here


I love birds!  The Birds are my new ornament this year!  I found them at Walmart for $.98 SCORE!!!


Here is a little peek at what the tree looks like!  My big Red Ornaments used to be orange, as to why they were so cheap, so I spray painted them and added glitter!!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!!

TTFN

Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...