Monday, March 3, 2014

Coral Queen Headboard and MORE pillows!

I seem to always start out a blog post with "I LOVE HOW THIS TURNED OUT"  for some odd reason I can't think of a better way to say it!  I LOVE HOW THIS TURNED OUT!   I supposed it is a good thing I am selling things I personally love!




I love the coral and turquoise together, they are such a fun color combo.


I was so pleased with how the turquoise bed turned out with pillows I made some for this bed too!  All these pillows are made out of designer quilting fabric with an envelope closure in the back.  The large turquoise one is 18x18, the flower coral and turquoise striped pillows are 16x16, the stripes with dots is 14x14 and the small one is 12x12!  I added a few ruffles and felt flower for a little added texture!





I used Tangerine by Clark and Kensington and accented with White Dove by Benjamin Moore.  I distressed this piece slightly allowing the white to show through!  It has been sealed with a clear lacquer and is ready for a new home!




This bed, 5 pillow envelopes (forms not included), and lamp are for sale for only $270!

Please feel free to email me with any questions brooke.n.larsen@gmail.com

TTFN

Brooke

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorg!! I love the fun colors you have been using. when I start painting again in the spring, I really want to break away from neutrals but am so afraid I won't be able to sell them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this headboard. The color is gorgeous and your pillows are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...