Saturday, June 27, 2015

Bob Vila Contest is Coming to a Close

The Bob Vila Thumbs Up Competition is coming to a close.  If you haven't noticed already I am slightly competitive.  The lady I am competing against is defiantly giving me a run for my money.  I am so happy I am actually competing as she has 43k followers on Facebook......HOLY COW, that is like my dream amount of followers.  I owe all of you a huge thanks, I couldn't still be in the running without you.  I have been so grateful for all the support I have received already, both of my Grandma's are even voting everyday!  Yeah, they are pretty hip!
I need your help for one final push to win this thing!  I am giving away a $25 Visa gift card to one lucky voter.  All you have to do to enter is vote for my dresser turned bench (here) Follow me on either Facebook or Instagram and leave me a comment so I can enter your name in the drawing.
You can receive extra entries by   
*sharing on Facebook or Instagram 
*voting each day until June 30th

The contest is coming to a close Tuesday June 30th at 11:59 pm.  You can vote once a day per IP address until then.







1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this but better late than not at all, Voted and will do so for these last days. You are in first place when I voted.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...