Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Gold and Pink Cookies for the Birthday Girl!

I have to admit I am not much of a cook.  In fact burnt is actually a flavor in our home.  My oldest daughter has been known to ask for things like burnt salmon or burnt chicken.  My husband on the other hand is a wonderful cook, he cooks most of the dinners around here.  Yes, he is a keeper.  



But I do love to make cookies and you will be happy to know, no cookies were burnt today!
  My daughter is turning 4 tomorrow so today her and I made sugar cookies for her party.  Making sugar cookies is something I have always treasured.  I can remember making sugar cookies with my mom when I was little and I have carried it on with my kids.


I don't go all out often on most things but birthdays are one thing I defiantly like to splurge on.  
My daughter wants a pink and gold princess party.  She sat with me while we looked through Pinterest to get ideas and as I would scroll through the feed she would tell me what she liked.  She wanted star, heart and flower cookies so that is what she got!  She also wants balloons, a cake, and some candy.  I think I have it covered!  

TTFN

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...