Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Happy Halloween...a bit late

This was the first year we dressed up as a family, and it was so much fun!

My little lu was determined to be the Evil Queen on Snow White ever since we met her in Disneyland.  I looked and looked for a costume but they only thing I could find was the head piece.  I couldn't bring myself to tell her no as part of my loved that she was thinking outside of the box.  So I had to get creative and make the rest of her costume.  I couldn't be happier with how it turned out she was so cute in it and played the part well.  No smiling, Queen's orders.  


Usually my husband and I are party poopers but this year I talked him into being Captain America with the stipulation that I was Black Widow.  As you can see he played the part well!  


Happy Halloween...a little late

TTFN

Brooke


1 comment:

  1. I don't comment a lot but you all are adorable ..I mean scary evil helpful-just awesome. Looks awfully fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...