Monday, December 28, 2015

My New Gallery Wall

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!  It is hard to believe 2015 is coming to a close, what a great year it has been.  It is hard to believe everything that has happened in one year.  There have been many up's and many downs but my heart is full of gratitude for all your love and support.  It is so encouraging to be part of such a great community of friends and co-workers.  I am looking forward to a great year with so many new fun things in store.  I can't wait to share them all with you.

I have been collecting frames for quite some time now.  So, I decided it was time to give up this gallery wall and put my gold frames to good use.


Here it is with all my gold/collected frames. 


Look at their amazing details.  I love they are all different but yet they all go together so well. 
I got this beautiful burlap LOVE print from Mr and Missis and I just love the texture it adds to my wall. 




I am now cutting out words for walls and decorations.  I love the collected look and I wanted this family sign to reflect that, I combined various fonts to achieve the collected look.   This family if up for sale as well as the option to order your last name or a child's name for your walls in my Etsy Shop.   I also carry reclaimed elements and frames for your gallery wall!



I bought the L at Michael's and as luck would have it, it was the perfect color to go with this frame

I used reclaimed wood to fill in these 2 frames.  I love the color and chippyness of the reclaimed wood, they add so much character to this wall.




TTFN

Brooke

You can follow me here:
 photo instagram_zps88445fe4.png  photo fb_zps5d3a02b1.png  photo twitter_zpsb5c638e9.png  photo pinterest_zps0cdb4597.png




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...