Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Shop the House Challenge #2

If you remember from last month I am part of the Shop Your House Challenge.  For 4 months we will shop our houses to redo one room.  I have loved this challenge.  If you are like me whenever I think "I need to redo this"  the next thought is "what store should I head to."  Well I am happy to say, I shopped my house and I am happy with the outcome!


My family room needs a lot of work so I decided to tackle the seating corner first!  This is one of our favorite corners in our home.  You will often find one of us sitting there reading or relaxing.  

My family room is right off of our kitchen so I wanted to bring the teal accents in to make these spaces come together better.  



I went to an upholstery class awhile back and made this beautiful ottoman.  It has just been floating around our home looking for a spot....well I am happy to say it is here to stay! 






If I am ever at an estate sale and find something for a good deal that I love I will usually buy it even if I don't know what I will do with it...and that is the case with this beautiful wash bin.  I loved the texture and it was only $5 so I couldn't pass it up!  

The polk a dot pillow I found with my mom at a market last year.  It has been in my closet waiting for the perfect spot too!

Are you seeing the trend here.  Although keep in mind I do sell things at vintage markets a few times a year so if I don't find a spot for something it will usually end up at one of my markets!








Need some more inspiration for shopping your house?  I have teamed up with these other talented ladies as well!  Head over to their blogs to see how they shopped their house!

Courtney from The Hamby Home
Allison from A House and A Dog
Kendra from Momtique
Annie from Zevy Joy
Iris from Iris Nacole

TTFN

Brooke

 photo instagram_zps88445fe4.png  photo fb_zps5d3a02b1.png  photo twitter_zpsb5c638e9.png  photo pinterest_zps0cdb4597.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...